Subject: Re: kernel books?
To: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <>
From: Jochen Kunz <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/15/2003 16:03:34
On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 08:41:12PM +0930, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:

> > I've got a German "How to write a NetBSD device driver" authored by Jochen
> > Kunz in front of me. Wait a few weeks, and you can proof-read the
> > translation.  ;)
> Or send me the original now.
> I'd be interested to see anything new in this area.
German LaTeX source, highly incomplete and unfinished content. (OK, the
section about autoconf is quite complete.)
Note that this is not intended to be a detaild and complete in-depth
description. It is only a brief introduction for beginners that tries
to enlighten basic concepts.
I hope to be able to do some work on it during the upcomming "long"
weekend. (If I don't get distracted by my PDP-11... ;-) )