Subject: RE: NetBSD usage in embedded environments
To: None <,>
From: None <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/03/2003 07:40:36
NetBSD is an excellent operating system... but there are some improvments to
make it fit better in the embedded space:
1. Journaled flash file system
2. Ability to enable very small kernel configurations ( this exists somewhat
today )
3. Multithreading (native pthreads support)
4. BSD equivalent of Redboot