Subject: Re: -current: NFS vs. LFS?
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/25/2003 18:08:28
--IpbVkmxF4tDyP/Kb

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 05:36:51PM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Lubomir Sedlacik wrote:
> >
> > as for me, see kern/19196 and kern/20522
>=20
> That's a "no", isn't it?

well, the first one seemed to be solved (the PR is still not closed,
though).  i've received no reply about the second one, yet.

also i've not updated the machine since and there was about a dozen of
commits into lfs code so there is a small chance it got fixed meanwhile.
i moved the repositories back to ffs temporarily.

i'd like to hear opinions from the lfs guys (konrad, takashi?) about
the "LFS over NFS" status as well.

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>                   --