Subject: My mails never show up ...
To: None <owner-tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Stefan Sonnenberg-Carstens <stefan.sonnenberg@online.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/21/2003 19:08:49
... sad but true.
I've send my question four times now, under 2 different emails :
s.sonnenberg@coolspot.de and stefan.sonnenberg@online.de.
Also, the number of emails I receive from tech-kern does not match
the value showing if i take a look at the recent archive for today.

Please, help.

Here my original posting :
Hi List,
I'm new to NetBSD kernel development and right now, I'm trying to get the
big picture of how the NetBSD kernel works. (I did device driver programing
on Linux befor).
I followed some docs and found that a device driver (can/should) support
these operations:
open,close,probe,attach,read,write,ioctl - complete ?
What about the seek operation ?
I didn't find it.
Is this something that has to do with the uio->uio_offset stuff ?
This was the only thing, that made sense to me.

Any help is appriciate.
Stefan Sonnenberg