Subject: Re: new pid allocation code
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/17/2003 15:03:13
> (show me a production system running *any* OS that hasn't been
> rebooted in a month or two and I'll show you a security nightmare).

I just had a quick check of my own systems.  The uptime figures, just
the days portion, are: 29, 2, 5, 47, 19, 30.

What is it I have to worry about on the ones with the longest uptimes?
(Admittedly, the 47-day figure came from a machine that's not directly
reachable from the global Internet; ignore that one if you like.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign