Subject: Re: OHCI (was ugen) isochronous transfers working or not?
To: tech-kern <>
From: theo <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/12/2003 10:05:07
IWAMOTO Toshihiro wrote:

>Have you tried this?

It looks exactly like the problem I have. I don't follow current, so I
dont know if my machine would also crash.

I'll have a look at it later and tell you if it does the trick.

It would supprise me if UGEN is the cause; there is no knowledge in
UGEN about the OHCI/UHCI lower layers (am I right in this assumption?).

As the same program that hangs on an OHCI works faultlessly on an
UHCI, I think there must be something wrong in OHCI or in an interme-
diate layer (assuming that it is not a harware defect on my OHCI that is
causing these troubles... I hope to find out later tonight).

Theo Borm