Subject: siginfo when using sigset/signal
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Hymanand nellore <hymanand.nellore@oracle.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/03/2003 17:43:36
--------------283C96DDAF43601B52C5BD7F

when using the simple for of signals on a unix box , is it still
possible to extract the siginfo information ,

I have a application which uses sigset and does not use sigaction.

However when a fault like ( exampleSIGSEGV )happens I would like to
trace to see the si_code , signal raised (SEGV or FPE or BUS),

Do you know how I can extract this information , I tired to open the
/proc/<pid>
and get the pr_status adn then extract the siginfo from there , I am
doing this in the
handler and all I see is a structure filled with '0's' and no
informatiom

Any help is appreciated

HYmanand

--------------283C96DDAF43601B52C5BD7F