Subject: RE: PXA250 Xscale and page tables
To: Steve Woodford <>
From: Colin Cook <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/03/2003 09:32:29
Thanks for the education, I think I get the picture. However, I am still
lost as to the proper fix. Can you guys think of why the pages are being
mapped to more than one place? I am using 1.6 now and it still happens.
There is no hard disk on this system, everything is read directly from a RAM
drive which was decompressed from flash on boot. It's a very basic setup. Is
there a debug command I can use to find out where the other pages are mapped
to and who/why allocated them?

CC :)