Subject: Separate interrupt stack in ddb mode
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Huy Vu <hvu@hyperchip.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/17/2003 17:32:39

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2BE78.57595360

Hi,

We are trying modify NetBSD behavior to use separate interrupt stack in ddb
mode to preserve the normal interrupt stack for interrupt debugging.  Is
this possible? or is there dependencies that make what I described above
infeasible?

Thanks
Huy

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2BE78.57595360

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Separate interrupt stack in ddb mode</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>We are trying modify NetBSD behavior to use separate =
interrupt stack in ddb mode to preserve the normal interrupt stack for =
interrupt debugging.&nbsp; Is this possible? or is there dependencies =
that make what I described above infeasible?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Huy</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>