Subject: Re: driver writer wannabe needs a few hints
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Buller <jon@bullers.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/12/2002 15:28:43
[ john heasley <heas@shrubbery.net> asked for a copy of my DBRI
  PDF files, and my reply bounced with:

   <heas@shrubbery.net>: host guelah.shrubbery.net[198.58.5.1] said: 550 5.0.0
       Access denied

  In any case, I thought my response might be more widely applicable. ]

Probably should put the PDF documents on ftp.netbsd.org somewhere,
or www.netbsd.org...

The codec one is on the Crystal Semiconductor website (search for
CS4215).  The Sun ISDN Hardware Installation Guide is probably the
least useful of the three, but on their site(s) somewhere (part
number 800-6863-13).

The AT&T/Lucent T7259 chip document is nowhere to be found anymore,
as far as I can tell.  But one of the Linux guys typed in his paper
copy.  It might be on the net somewhere, but I got it via email.
Do you have a good recommendation on a home for it?  I don't want
to get in trouble for "publishing" it, but at the same time, I
don't think it should be only in the hands of 2 or 3 people.

Jon