Subject: Re: Intel i845G on-board graphics
To: Daniel Brewer <danielb@cat.co.za>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/10/2002 20:33:03
On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 10:08, Daniel Brewer wrote:
> Hi
>
> Sorry for the cross-post, but I'm having trouble getting X server to
> recognize the on-boad i845G graphics card. It seems to identify that there

there have been, since august, a dozen very large changes to the i830
driver.  however, nbsd has it's own version of xfree that can be dated,
so you'll need to get a copy of the xfree86 TRUNK/HEAD sources and build
it yourself....

it's a fast build, but be sure to run through it once with an alternate
DESTDIR

netbsd != xfree86

-lava