Subject: Re: CVS commit: syssrc/sys/kern
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/06/2002 10:07:49
On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Greywolf wrote:

# perry# If you think that our comments to the effect that we don't want it
# perry# constitute "no objection", then what WOULD be an objection?
#
# Hm, why does this particular sword only seem to have one edge? :/

Addendum:
	let me allay any notion that i support the sleep idea, because it
does seem bogus on further reflection.  That not withstanding, my above
statement stands on its own merits.  I see the same sorts of objections to
this as to another particular addition within the last three or four
months or so, but the result is different because of the feelings of
the people who are holding the tiller.

Merely an observation.  Make of it what you will.

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: it's not free beer, but it's free.