Subject: Re: COMPAT_FREEBSD and acct(2)
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/14/2002 20:42:50
> Is there a particular reason why FreeBSD emulation uses native sys_acct
> instead of a freebsd_sys_acct that would check files in /emul/freebsd?

Same question for swapon(2), utimes(2), and undelete(2).

More thoughts: COMPAT_DARWIN is going to use FreeBSD functions for all
file related system calls. Theses are just plain native NetBSD plus a
check in /emul/{freebsd|darwin|whatever}.

Maybe we could rename them as just bsd_<the system call name> and move
everything from compat/freebsd/freebsd_file.c to
compat/common/bsd_file.c?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus.  Cette signature vous est fournie telle quelle, sans
aucune garantie de fonctionnement. En la lisant, vous acceptez