Subject: Re: ieee1394 SCSI support?
To: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/11/2002 09:01:25
	Hello James.  I've been looking at the source-changes mailing list, but
I haven't seen any changes to the ieee1394 stuff.  I don't know if this
means the list missed it or you haven't checked it in, but I would like to
reiterate my interest in this functionality and my willingness to help make
it work.
	So, any status you could provide on the check-in process would be greatly
appreciated.
-thanks
-Brian