Subject: Re: boundary checks on system call
To: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/10/2002 21:45:16
Note the 'code' as passed to systrace_enter() is already masked,
and thus guaranteed to be lower than nsysent for given emulation.
Yes, i've been looking on the problem reported on openbsd-bugs;
we are not vulnerable.

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/