Subject: Re: IPv4 Packet Processing in NetBSD (was Re: pf for NetBSD)
To: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
From: Joel Wilsson <joelw@unix.se>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/08/2002 23:00:56
On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 10:05:26PM +0100, Julio Merino wrote:

> Well, I haven't readed it yet (completely)... But I think it could be
> better if it were written in the format used in NetBSD's documents
> (i.e., .list files) so that it could be easily integrated with other
> documentation (if you will want this to happen ;).

Hm, yes. Didn't think about that actually. In my opinion the document
should be a lot longer if it should be integrated with the other
documentation, maybe even a whole chapter. There's a lot more to say
about the networking subsystem, obviously.

I'd have to learn DocBook for that... it -would- force me to read
through a lot of code, which is good. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

If I do, who is willing to read through what I write and point out
all the errors? Any volunteers?

//joelw