Subject: Re: HEADS UP: kqueue support merged
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/24/2002 21:44:42
'Completion ports' suggests it's more like 'notify me when the async
I/O I started is finished'. Kqueue does 'notify me when something
writes to the file'.

Jaromir

P.S. I've never used neither competion ports nor file system monitors
     under windows, so it's very likely I speak nonsense here ;)

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/