Subject: Re: Disturbing behaviour on 1.6 without linux emulation
To: Feico Dillema <feico@pasta.cs.uit.no>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/22/2002 16:27:56
Remove COMPAT_11 and COMPAT_12 from your kernel. The unrecognized ELF
binaries are run as 'native' ones when these are in kernel (which they
are by default). The linux ldconfig probably uses some syscall which
happens to have same number as our settimeofday(2), and gets confused
by the return value.

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/