Subject: Re: Bug: kern/18359
To: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
From: Kamal Prasad <kamalpr@yahoo.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/12/2002 10:56:19
Im not supplying an anecdote or explaining anything to
you. Im just saying as an end-user that we could do
without an abort during bootup because it fails to
recognize the pcmcia card. yes-it could be critical to
some, to me it wasn't. but in either case, there
should be no harm in booting up the kernel.
regards
-kamal