Subject: Archs that have mouse console support
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/04/2002 20:36:53
Hello

When I wrote mouse console support I thought it would only work in
i386. Although, I've seen that there are several other architectures
that also use the `vga' driver (where the md mouse functions are
coded). The archs are these (aside from i386):
    alpha arc bebox cats hp700 prep

Can anybody try to use the mouse (or confirm if it can work) in these
platforms? (see wsmoused(8) for details). Specially, you will need
to enable WSDISPLAY_CHARFUNCS in your kernel...

If it works, we will have to update all other GENERIC config files in
the respective platforms to note the (commented) option.

Thanks.

PS: It may be interesting to forward this message to current-users...

--
HispaBSD admin - http://www.HispaBSD.org
For the developer - http://buildtool.sourceforge.net