Subject: copystr
To: None <>
From: Kamal Prasad <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/13/2002 20:59:34
ref:- the email from the tech-kern mailing list
archive below:-
it looks like powerpc (and possibly some other
architectures) provides special instructions to copy
bytes/strings ie update addressing. I was wondering if
the implementation in netbsd takes advantage of these
instructions -as and when they are available.