Subject: sigwait(2) addition?
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/16/2002 22:38:18
Hi,
would it make sense to implement sigwait(2) syscall? It's very
easy, it's very similar to sigsuspend(2).

In other words, would anyone mind if it would be added? I encountered
some software which uses it (pkgsrc/devel/pwlib), which currently
depends on sigwait() implementation of unproven-pthreads.

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/