Subject: Re: Adding a "wscons" pseudo-device
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/20/2002 17:17:04
Sorry again for RE-Disturbing you, but I got no replies on this message
and it was posted more than a week ago (maybe it didn't got to the list
cos I was doing silly things with my mail system at the time)...

Would you tell me what you think? (or simply a yes or no to do it...)

Thanks and sorry again.