Subject: Re: patch for wscons scrolling
To: David Ferlier <krp@freeshell.org>
From: Alan Barrett <apb@cequrux.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/18/2002 13:57:35
On Sun, 16 Jun 2002, David Ferlier wrote:
> I finished doing it this way, this means that you can have something
> like this in your keyboard map :
>
> keycode 208 = Cmd_ScrollDown Down

Please could we have scroll up/down by both a line at a time and a page
at a time.  This will probably require at least four commands for the
people who want to do control-{up/down/pageup/pagedown} without having
any "enter scrollback mode" key, and another command or two for people
who want to use the HoldScreen or ScrollLock or similar key as a toggle
between normal mode and scrollback mode.

--apb (Alan Barrett)