Subject: Re: Adding to KNF.
To: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
From: Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/18/2002 19:39:41
If you want me to respond David, try including my name in the
text you are including.  If you want me to even take you more
than half seriously, you might try showing some evidence of
doing more coding than sending email, so far as helping NetBSD
goes.  So far the only negative comments about comment blocks
before functions have come from people who only seem to have
a very low ratio of lines of code to email sent.