Subject: Re: patch for wscons scrolling
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: None <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/13/2002 20:25:33
On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 05:09:57PM -0400, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> Uh, that's a bit excessive. (Good) Mac keyboards have them, Sun
> keyboards have them, I'm pretty sure the Amiga keyboard I just
> picked up has them, NeXT keyboards have them...

My Amiga 3000 keyboard has PgUp and PgDn on the front of two keys on
the keypad. I'm not sure how they are meant to be used since there is
no NumL that doesn't suffer the same problem. Perhaps the Amiga key
is supposed to trigger these meanings.

Seen on bottom of IBM part number 1887724:
DO NOT EXPOSE MOUSE PAD TO DIRECT SUNLIGHT FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME.