Subject: Re: patch for wscons scrolling
To: David Ferlier <krp@freeshell.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/13/2002 12:10:51
As Greg A. Woods says, I also would like to see the Scroll Lock key
behavior.

I've taken a look to your patch (not applied yet, cos it conflicts with
my mouse support) and I would do a change... rename wsscroll() to
wsdisplay_scroll(), just for consistency.

Regards

HispaBSD admin - http://www.hispabsd.org
Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>