Subject: Re: sector size != DEV_BSIZE -- revised patches
To: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
From: Trevin Beattie <trevin@xmission.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/09/2002 14:17:45
At 09:48 PM 6/9/2002 +0100, David Laight wrote:
>On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 07:29:07PM -0700, Trevin Beattie wrote:
>> -	/* alays new format */
>> +	/* alay's new format */
>
>Wouldn't 'always' be a better word here :-)
>
>	David

Honestly, I thought about it, and I couldn't make any more sense from
"always new format" than from assuming there was a guy named Alay who made
a new format.  'Always' is an adverb, and since there is no verb in the
phrase, it would have to describe the adjective 'new'.  But how can a
format always be new?  Plus, given the context of the following code, it
looks like the first statement block is simply newer than the second, so I
just took a guess that somebody was getting credit for the changes.

Trevin Beattie          "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
trevin@xmission.com     for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."
      {:->                                     --unknown