Subject: Re: ddb.fromconsole on release
To: David Brownlee <abs@formula1.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/05/2002 09:41:05
It might be better to have something in the release notes (this assumes
that users read release notes -- I always do/did) stating that

[...the language minor in me is wincing at the passive voice...]

"It is recommended that the following lines be added to /etc/sysctl.conf
 in order to prevent undesired suspension of operations:

ddb.onpanic=0
ddb.fromconsole=0

"