Subject: Re: FFS reliability problems
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/04/2002 13:40:36
Manuel, pas d'accord, I disagree with this.

More people will be familiar with fsck and its implications than there
are people who are familiar with fsdb.

I would be rebooting the box single-user and running fsck in manual
mode, largely because I'd forgotten about fsdb -- haven't used fsdb
in years, not since it was exclusive to System V and the
non-fragment-model filesystem.