Subject: Re: Patch review for mouse console support
To: Julio Merino <>
From: Roland Dowdeswell <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/07/2002 03:17:24
Julio Merino wrote:

>Well, and the patch:
>I'm waiting your comments :)

Quick comment is that this patch as it stands will break on a lot
of arches GENERIC kernel because you extend struct wsdisplay_accessops.
Of course, that's a minor niggle but you will want to give a heads
up that the change will break a few things so that people know to
fix them.

Also, I'm curious as to why you are attaching the get character
and put character routines to ttyEcfg rather than ttyE<n>?  I
realise that I may have missed that in a prior email, so I'm going
to scan for it.

 == Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/  ==
 == The Unofficial NetBSD Web Pages        http://www.Imrryr.ORG/NetBSD/  ==
 == The NetBSD Project                            http://www.NetBSD.ORG/  ==