Subject: Re: wscons
To: None <>
From: Matthew Mondor <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/28/2002 08:44:43
On Wed, 1 May 2002 11:08:16 -0400 wrote:

> 	I had 80x50 working with an onboard video chip, a Savage.  When I
> started using an AGP ATI card, I got the lower cut off text that you're
> talking about.  I'm not running current, I'm running 1.5.2.  Do you get
> the cut text with an AGP video card?

Here I have been experiencing that problem since a while ago, with my ATI
Mach64 card, I am however not running current, in the past I have seen
some patches in the i386-ports mailing list but they weren't working for
most people and it never seems to have been officially commited.

The problem seems to be with ws fonts not being applied...