Subject: Re: audio interface change proposal
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/24/2002 18:36:54
Lennart Augustsson wrote:
> So get the devvp branch ready for a merge and we'll be much closer
> to what you want.

Yep. The cloning device support in devvp will also provide
necessary infrastructure for opening the audio device multiple
times for writing, for audio devices which support hw audio mixing.
I plan to look at the devvp branch eventually later (post 1.6).

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org> http://www.NetBSD.org/Ports/i386/ps2.html