Subject: Re: Damn Intel GigE
To: Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@chylonia.3miasto.net>
From: Bang Jun-Young <junyoung@mogua.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/17/2002 04:07:37
On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 04:42:44PM +0100, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
> so are you sure biggest possible market is NetBSD target?!

Why not?

> i'm sure this target excludes the above. linux history is perfect example
> of that.
>
> 99% of todays computer users won't see ANY difference between well
> designed software and badly designed.
>
> NetBSD is for the remaining 1%. changing this will kill it's well known
> quality.

I'm sure NetBSD is not for you.

Now I can understand why Thor Lancelot Simon said so to you ("If
freestyle stupidity were an Olympic event..."). When you're going
to stop talking about this stup^H^H^H^Hoff-topic?

I'm not interested in ranting somebody at all, but you're becoming
an exception...

Jun-Young

--
Bang Jun-Young <junyoung@mogua.com>