Subject: Re: intel gige
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@chylonia.3miasto.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/14/2002 18:55:58
>  > > jokes that pass for "user manuals" these days are enough to "know how
>  >
>  > yes. todays "user manuals" are jokes. nothing more.
>
> I'm not asking you to buy one of these cards.  If you don't like Intel,

in fact i like intel compared to many other companies. i always prefer
intel-only PC's etc.. as it's mostly good products (i mean general
quality, not for example x86 standard).

> don't buy their products.
>
> Side note: not all of Intel is as evil as you think -- take a look at their

yes i know.

i'm just agains commercial practices which are breaking basic consumer
laws and quite disgusted with fact that clients do accept such practicies.