Subject: Re: PCMCIA strangeness
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Amatus <c11h15no2@yahoo.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/13/2002 15:54:45
Both cards work now!! I love you Jered!

--- "Jared D. McNeill" <jmcneill@invisible.ca> wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 18:56, Amatus wrote:
> > ne0 at pcmcia1 function 0 port 0x400-0x40f port 0x410-0x41f
> > ne0: IBM InfoMover Ethernet
> > ne0: where did the card go?
>
> I saw this on a Toshiba Satellite (model 1910 I think). Try adding
> this
> to your kernel config (from pcmcia(4)):
>
>            # Avoid pcmcia bus space conflicts with the default io
> space
>            # allocation on 12-bit wide busses (base 0x400 size
> 0xfff).
>            options PCIC_ISA_ALLOC_IOBASE=0x300
>            options PCIC_ISA_ALLOC_IOSIZE=0x0ff
>
> Hope this helps,
> Jared

=====
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use of the information contained within this email or attachments is strictly prohibited.