Subject: Re: Libretto L2 USB IRQ Mapping
To: Masanori Kanaoka <>
From: Curt Sampson <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/22/2002 21:15:05
On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Masanori Kanaoka wrote:

> casio FIVA206 has same PCI-ISA Bridge and same ohci USB Host Controller.
> T.SHIOZAKI" <> made the patch for FIVA206.
> <URL:>

I tried the PCIBIOS_INTR_FIXUP_TRIGGER hack and the ohci hack, but
got the same results as without them. If I preserve interrupt 7
(which is what was in the fiva config file), I get no interrupts
at all; if I don't and force it to interrupt 10, it probes very
slowly, but after finding the mouse it doesn't work.

Curt Sampson  <>   +81 90 7737 2974