Subject: Re: ddb; how about adb?
To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/16/2002 20:29:19
What I would really like would be the ability to get a stack backtrace from
a kernel core dump and have it look exactly like ddb does when the box
panics, does adb do this?

I can get all sorts of disgusting levels of verbosity from gdb, of course,
but nothing that looks the same, it makes it a PITA to compare output from a
scribbled down ddb 't' trace with what I get from gdb later.

Though, even if adb doesn't look the same, I would be interested in giving
it a try anyway :)

--Sean

--
/~\ The ASCII                         Sean Davis
\ / Ribbon Campaign                    aka dive