Subject: SIIG USB CF adapter problems
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/16/2002 10:03:52
I picked up a SIIG USB CF adapter the other day (hey, for $20, what's
to lose?), and the umass driver seems to notice it, but doesn't quite
work:

umass0 at uhub1 port 3 configuration 1 interface 0
umass0: Genesys Logic USB Storage Device, rev 1.10/1.13, addr 5
umass0: using SCSI over Bulk-Only
scsibus0 at umass0: 2 targets, 1 luns per target
scsibus0: waiting 2 seconds for devices to settle...
umass0: BBB reset failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-in clear stall failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-out clear stall failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB reset failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-in clear stall failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-out clear stall failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB reset failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-in clear stall failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-out clear stall failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB reset failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-in clear stall failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-out clear stall failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB reset failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-in clear stall failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-out clear stall failed, IOERROR

I assume it needs a quirk of some sort -- I'm going to poke at it as
soon as my cvs update finishes, but if anyone has any bright ideas,
I'd love to hear them ;-)