Subject: Re: linux compat kernel version (was: CVS commit: syssrc/sys/compat/linux)
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh@nimenees.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/16/2002 11:44:05
On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 12:06:11AM -0500, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> On Feb 16,  3:36am, fvdl@wasabisystems.com (Frank van der Linden) wrote:
> -- Subject: Re: linux compat kernel version (was: CVS commit: syssrc/sys/comp
>
> Is that all there is missing? Try running jdk-1.4.0... It dies long
> before it gets any signals....
	really?  When I tried it it actually managed to get going long enough
to spit out some messages, at least for some simple test programs, and stuff
like the included utlities.  It just hangs when exiting, after trying to do
some signal stuff.  The only thing I had to do was make sure my datasize limit
was high enough.

eric