Subject: Re: linux compat kernel version (was: CVS commit: syssrc/sys/compat/linux)
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/16/2002 12:06:29
--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 11:34:51AM +0100, Jaromir Dolecek wrote:
>=20
> Maybe there is something else too. But linuxthreads tries to use
> RT queued signals when kernel version > 2.0.48, and we don't support them
> yet. So, very likely _any_ Linux app using threads is now broken with
> your change.

linux_sys_getrlimit breaks compilation targeted at m68k.

This is not critical, at least not for Amiga, as there is not much linux-m6=
8k
commercial software around, and so neither of our kernels has it compiled-in
per default.

However, I had to take linux out of sys/lkm/compat/Makefile...=20

Maybe somebody who knows linux and especially linux-m68k can say whether
that system call exists there, and put it in?

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK--