Subject: bremfree: lost tail
To: None <>
From: Ferry Sutanto <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/11/2002 12:52:39
NetBSD kernel gurus ...

My kernel sometimes panic in bremfree() function, the
buffer is losing its tail ... I "patch" the kernel
code so the file system handles "device has gone"
error properly by cleaning the vnode, inode, and
buffer properly (well, I thought so). Everytime the
buffer is not needed any longer, I either call
biodone() or brelse(). I know that I did something
funny here that makes the buffer lost its tail. Does
anybody have this experience before ?? Any hints ???

Do You Yahoo!?