Subject: wsdisplay_accessops initialization
To: None <>
From: Julio Merino <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/29/2002 22:28:32

Hi all

as I posted in another message I'm trying to port OpenBSD's mouse
console support to NetBSD, but I've found a little problem.

In the structure wsdisplay_accessops, file wsdisplayvar.h, I've
added the following:
        void    (*putchar) (void *c, int row, int col,
                            u_int uc, long attr);
        u_int16_t (*getchar) (void *, int, int);
as in OpenBSD.

But I've been looking where this pointer and others in this
structure are initialized. I haven't been able to find any
assignment or something to those vars... I guess I need to make
this getchar pointer to point another funcion, but I need to
know where to do it...

Any help?

Of course it runs NetBSD -
Julio Merino (Slink) <>