Subject: cbb0 on a Toshiba Portege 4000
To:, <>
From: Teemu Rinta-aho <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/28/2002 13:04:30

I have a Toshiba Portege 4000 and no matter what kind
of BIOS settings or PCIBIOS* options in kernel configuration
used, the kernel can't probe the used IRQ for the CardBus 0
device. cbb1 and cbb2 devices work fine. Under another
operating system, all CardBus bridges work, so it is
not a hardware problem.

My question is, can I manually force an interrupt
for the cbb0 device in the kernel configuration?

Teemu Rinta-aho                    Tel: +358 9 299 3078
NomadicLab, Ericsson Research      Mobile: +358 40 562 3066
Oy L M Ericsson Ab                 E-mail: