Subject: Re: Kingmax KEN0100-AF
To: None <martin@duskware.de>
From: M. Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/20/2002 20:03:19
In message: <200201201737.g0KHbkB11267@night-porter.duskware.de>
            Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de> writes:
: Anyway, if I understood correctly we are talking about a pcmcia card, which
: can be mapped somewhere via a cardbus controller. Whether it decodes 10 or
: 16 bits of io addresses should be in the CIS info.

It is also up to the pcmcia bridge that you use, and how many lines
the system designer connected.  Being clever with pccard can be hard
to use generically due to a bunch of issues....  Part of the other
problem is that 0x4300 is in the ISA "ghost" address area and if you
have another ISA device at 0x300, 0x4300 can be a bad choice.

Warner