Subject: Re: Two NetBSDs on one (i386) drive
To: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
From: Andrew Cagney <cagney@mac.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/20/2001 09:46:26
> The "confusion" that Rick Byers mentioned (which is what was being replied
> to here) could be avoided that way - if there's actually a need to avoid it
> at all.
>
> I keep looking at that, and deciding I like it, then a bit later keep on
> coming back to the NetBSD way as better.

Try applying the rule: don't lie.  At present, NetBSD lies to the user
about DOS style partitioned disks.  BTW, both i386 and PReP native tend
to have DOS style partitioning, in addition any other system that tries
to mount one of those disks (NetBSD supports endian independant file
systems right :-)

Andrew