Subject: None
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/13/2001 03:20:48
>> Found it.

>> The blocksize must be no greater than MAXBSIZE, but newfs doesn't
>> check this.  Instead, it cheerfully overruns its internal buffers
>> and one part of the code stomps on things another part has set up.
> didn't lukem fix in -current this a few months back?

Quite possibly.  I thought I'd been careful to check everything against
current before making on-list assertions, but I could well have missed
that.  (And in any case, strictly, what I said was true; that was why
newfs cored on me. :-)

I suppose I should just unsub, since things have changed to the point
where speaking about a 2000-02-19 tree is more noise than help.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign