Subject: Re: struct ucred changed.
To: Christos Zoulas <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/29/2001 11:40:26
On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Christos Zoulas wrote:

: I just changed cr_ref and cr_ngroups to be u_int32_t in struct
: ucred,

...and please remember to bump when it's committed, of course.

: Since things appear to work, should we bother to version mount(2)
: and nfssvc(2)?

I'd venture yes in both cases, provisionally.  For the former, think old
mount_ffs(8) and mount_mfs(8) binaries (rather important); for the latter,
old nfsd(8) binaries (perhaps there's third party software, but I doubt

-- Todd Vierling <>  *  Wasabi & NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support --