Subject: Re: Possible to build a powerpc disk (disklabel + fs) on an i386?
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/19/2001 13:35:19
> That sounds like exactly what I need.  I'd appreciate it if you could
> frob me a copy!

Will do, once mail between us works.

> P.S.  Mouse, This is the 4th time I've tried to send you this
> message, I always get a bounce from your mailserver, so I'm CC'ing
> tech-kern this time.

To keep the tech-kern noise minimal, here's the very short version:

As I read my logfile entries, your mailhost has two problems: it has
broken rDNS and it is sending a nonexistent name in its EHLO/HELO.
More details will follow off-list.  If you don't get mail from me soon,
you might try using a hotmail address or some such; most such are
pretty conformant.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign