Subject: Re: Possible to build a powerpc disk (disklabel + fs) on an i386?
To: None <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA, tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Tad Hunt <tad@entrisphere.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/19/2001 10:07:37
;In message <200111122213.RAA12732@Sparkle.Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>, mouse said:
;
;Minor plug time: I have a program that lets you frob NetBSD disklabels
;even on ports that don't use them, or that use them at different
;offsets, or in a disk image in a file without having to attach a vnd to
;it, etc.  It also allows you to set the disklabel as the kernel's
;disklabel, without necessarily writing it to the disk even.
;
;Drop me a line if you'd like a copy.  I don't think it's up for
;automated fetching anywhere (yet), unfortunately.
;

That sounds like exactly what I need.  I'd appreciate it if you could
frob me a copy!

-Tad

P.S.  Mouse, This is the 4th time I've tried to send you this message, I
always get a bounce from your mailserver, so I'm CC'ing tech-kern this time.